Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Aoû - 13:48 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Facebook Mean Status Quotes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    __PPwtf__ Index du Forum -> Accueil -> l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pelpap

Masculin
alliance: PPww

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:42 (2018)
Sujet du message: Facebook Mean Status Quotes
Répondre en citant

Facebook Mean Status Quotes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Live, laugh! Funny Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +7 Share A perfect girl is not real, and a real girl is not perfect . You should of listened.Sister: (choking on the floor) Like 8 view status . Group:Mean Text: I go to school happy, then everyone who's *anyone* starts with there shit, I go home mad, go to bed mad. you'll probably never ever see me again, so shut the fuck up and accept the fact that you'll never get what you want!" Mean Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +1 Share Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline So they say if someone wants to be found they will be.Ha! Well this bi#ch is sick of being found! Don't want me here then f#ck u my ass is not going anywhere. Group:Mean Text: hey here's a condom , wouldn't want you making the same mistake your mom did! Like 11 view status . Like 38 view status .. If anyone asks, I'm outstanding. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. 2018 SearchQuotes All rights reserved. at least i think that's what they said Mean Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +1 Share It's NOT Funny Talking about someone you don't Know, It's Disrespectful & Rude ! Leisa in Mean Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +1 Share I'm not mean, I'm brutally honest. So people would post updates on who they stalk.6535 up, 4286 down Unknown quotes added by: ted Funny quotes April Fools Day quotes Facebook quotes Funny Facebook Status quotes favoriteFacebook should have a limit on how many times a relationship status can be change . -insult statuses for Facebook I'm sure whatever you have to say can wait till you're smarter. Group:Mean Text: there is NOTHING in life that can't be fixed with a positive mind set and and a big F.bad.ing hammer! Like 28 view status . Group:Mean Text: Is gonna kick ur ass so hard ull b farting from ur mouth Like 11 view status . Topics Authors Keywords Events Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram RSS Feed . -facebook quotes funny The internet: Where the inane and stupid go head-to-head with the passionate and misinformed! -best funny posts Relax, we're all crazy. Smile Funny Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +7 Share Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline For all you who think I'm not worth much, I'll have you know I have many great qualities or as my therapist calls them "symptoms". If someone posts mean Facebook statuses about you, the question is, should you respond in kind? There is no easy answer. Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline One night, as I as lying in bed, I looked up at the stars and thought to myself: "What the fuck happened to the roof?" Cole in Funny Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +107 Share Men, we failed we just can never understand the woman's logic, so give up trying, nod your head, and say thank you for still loving us anyway Funny Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +19 Share I'm in a relationship with sleep and i get some everynite. On other occasions, it may be better to respond with restraint to overly mean Facebook statuses, in order to win sympathy from your Facebook pals. I'll be okay tomorrow. Like 10 view status . Topics Authors Keywords Events Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram RSS Feed . Group:Mean Text: has just flicked on the bitch switch. Next Page → . Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Login Sign Up . -sarcastic statuses Honey Boo Boo's mother has a boyfriend and you're single.Just let that sink in for a minute. Developed by Searchquotes.com. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Group:Mean Text: If you have a problem with me fix it. that It takes 2 planes and 3 bus rides to get to the bitch's good side Like 43 view status . Being mean online is something people seem to have no trouble doing. Browse the site a lot faster with fewer advertisements. Browse the site a lot faster with fewer advertisements. .. Sometimes it pays to post mean Facebook statuses right back. Group:Mean Text: Insecure Bitches make the day more entertaining. Categories 5a02188284
comment pirater une adresse facebook facilementhow to make cover photos for facebookdownlod facebook for i phonecomment pirater un compte facebook ouverthow to view who likes your photo on facebookcreate new emoticons for facebookhow do i edit my chat settings on facebookfacebook for every phone n73free software download facebook chatunfriend notify for facebook android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:42 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    __PPwtf__ Index du Forum -> Accueil -> l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation